Friday, April 15, 2011

Friends you can trust

Lets make something happen here again. Its been uber long since anyone last updated until Aaron posted something two days ago. I miss the sensation of blogging and how it feels every time I type a new word onto the keypad. I've always loved writing but at one point or another, blogging became a place for me to vent out my anger and frustration which didn't really ended nicely, therefore I stopped blogging for awhile.

But Hey! I think I am back! I think I want to start blogging again just for the fun of it even though no one really reads what I write because its so damn long and so damn boring. But who cares? =P


So since everyone went their separate way after STPM, its been awhile seen all of us meet up and sit down to have a chat. Hows everyone now, I really want to know. In university I've seen and met different kinds of people. People who are really nice, not so nice and plain rubbish. So yeah, thats life I guess.


What I really want to say here now is that at least I know when I'm in the deepest shit in my life, or feeling extremely down, I have all of you to look back to. Somehow somewhere deep in my heart I know that I can trust all of you and I am truly glad for that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment