Friday, July 29, 2011

Because I want to

Hello my non-existing readers except for Alexis and occasionally Aaron! How are you? =)


Well, life is just an endless cycle of repeating boredom which includes a lot of facebooking, youtubing, google-ing, dota-ing,sleeping and eating. No complains there, except maybe I need to be more productive. hmmm...


I've been procrastinating a lot. Its a very contagious disease which I caught from my dog. I think... She tells me she wants to shower today but all she does is sleep. Tsk tsk...


Okay,jokes aside... I did't get it from her. I got it from Aaron. Eh? wait! What?! Yes. Its his fault. Blame him. Mwahhahaha!



Alright alright... Before this becomes a pointless post(which I think already is), lets digest something serious.

You see, there are infinite ways to die, and only one way to live.



Its really funny how life can be very fragile and how we humans are always not appreciative of it until its gone. I'm not emo. I know my post always sound emotional but this time I'm not. I'm just afraid that life is not going to be long enough for me to enjoy. Bummer...

1 comment: