Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holidays!

Hey yo! Holidays are here and it is getting really exciting to have a week off.

This time around, I have a completely task. Instead of resting, I plan to study. Why? Because I have not studied at all since the start of university. I've been skipping classes so much that I don't really know what I am studying (though I doubt I will know better if I went for classes). Still, its fine. I took this conscious decision and would have to go through with it. I've been floating through these 6 weeks and its time to be grounded again.


Anyways, Uni has been fun. I've been to so many places for the past 6 weeks and I enjoy moving around and meeting new faces and places.

Though now, having more responsibilities is also a bitch. If only I don't procrastinate, I would be fine. I'm not busy, I'm just occupied. There is a difference you see... I still have a choice when it comes to making decisions. I just choose to do things that I like. Which is all good. At least I am happy and contented. Isn't that what life is about? To be happy. =)


Still, I know one day when I will have to choose. I just pray that when I finally make that decision, I will not look back and start wondering about the "what ifs?". I want to be able to not look back and regret, because for now, I'm just preparing for that moment to come. Hoping I will be strong enough to make that decision. The sole decision which will probably cause a drastic change in my life. Hooorahhhhh!!

Not that anyone reads this anymore, its fun to type stuff out once in awhile. Take care guys! I totally miss hanging out with all of you. =)

1 comment: