Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hollaaaa~~~

I blogged because you asked me too...
The truth is,blogging here does not feels so right...
Its like stepping into a house,which does not belong to you...
Where you can't seem to feel the sense of security...or the smell of your own home...


And readers come here to read about what you write...not what others are writing...


except some who comes here every single day because they got nothing to do
like me....


besides,we all have our respective blogs...its just that i shut mine down...because I do not intend on blogging anymore...for some reasons I do not want to disclose here...


but heck,I forgot how fun blogging was...maybe I will drop by here occasionally just to pen down my thoughts...lol


and oh!!!fantastic news...I am winning the poll...hahahha!!!


loh mee,here i come~~~~~~~~~

xD



No comments:

Post a Comment