Monday, March 30, 2009

Support Our Local Music Scene!!!

The title up there is just to piss panjang putih off...hahaha

No,seriously...Do support them...They really do rock...Alot of them infact...You got bands like Estranged,Bunkface,Meet Uncle Hussein and more...their music are really good...Anyways,the reason why I blogged again is actually to tell you guys about a new band...Not really new la...

An all girl band infact...They are called......




Free To Fall!!!!


I only know a little bit about them,but all I can say is their music rocks!!!hahaha...Thats why I want you guys to know about them...


I think their single is called The Wait...

So you should quickly get their CDs...Its a one song album by the way...Can't wait for their full album to be released...I think these girls have the potential to go far...

Go to Sherlyn's blog for more information...tata...=)


p/s:A jack of all trades,master of none...though often better than a master of one...
very true indeed...Got me thinking about things I want to do in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment