Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kids....

Hello again..


Looking at my two cousins,makes me think back about how I was when I was much younger...

The elder one,learning her Bahasa Malaysia in the corner...

while I can hear some shouting in the back saying:Its not "saya 'melancong' nenek yang sakit"!!

and also :anjing itu sedang 'menjerit'...wth!!

well of course,I was not that clueless about my BM...

The younger one,disturbing me playing my solitaire...Keeps asking me to let him play...Although he doesn't even know how to play...I worry for my laptop...

And so I let him play the pinball game...Everytime the game ends,I would bluff him that he needs to wait for at least 10 minutes for the next game...

And now when I think back again...These adults used to bluff me all the time...


the innocence of a child....lmao!!!



Btw,
I am loaded for PC Fair...hahah!!!!


And Alexis is so so so lame....MONO~~~~~~~~~
with the orange and all...=.='''

No comments:

Post a Comment