Tuesday, May 3, 2011

China Exchange

Here I am, minutes away from boarding my plane to GuangZhou, China. Feeling rather nervous because this is the first time I am travelling out of Malaysia alone. Will get over this feeling soon enough. I hope.


I going for an exchange for 6 weeks under AIESEC. Go google it up if you do not know what it is. I think its in a few universities around Malaysia except Aaron's and Alexis's. Will be doing a project on environmental awareness. Something I am familiar with. =D


I think I will be unable to access many things in China because they practically ban all the websites I use in Malaysia, i.e : FB and Google. I wonder if they block blogger too?


So yeah, off I go and if I remember, I will get souvenirs for you guys... also pray that I have enough money. =P

Till then, to those who are still having their exams, all the best!! To those who are slacking, all the best in slacking? Hehe. Will join you guys once I am back!


So... See ya!! Got a plane to catch! (Always wanted to say that) xD

1 comment:

  1. You can use TOR to bypass China's Great Firewall

    http://www.torproject.org/

    or use a VPN. Look for Securitykiss

    ReplyDelete