Sunday, June 26, 2011

iPad 2

yippie!!! today is the day i bought my iPad 2.. its white in colour.. XD

let me tell u the process of buying.. i woke up 5 am in the morning online tell wl to get rdy... kwang kwang kwang (my prey!!!) hahaha.. so i reach his house around 5 15 like that then off we go to SUNWAY PYRAMID.. (who the hell wanna go there so early.. stupid ar)

at first i really thought that i might be the first person to queue up to buy the iPad 2.. Unfortunately when i get there (i think 530+ am la) there are ppl sleeping at the front of the shop already!!! WTF WTF!!!! i was like shit im no. 20+ dunno still got anot for me..

we waited and waited and waited and finally 1024am i manage to buy my iPAD!!! hehehe.. and in the processing of buying NG WEI LOONG bought 1 also.. hahahhaha.. he was so in the dillema whether to get the iPad or not for the reason of queue up d.. hahahaha.. good le me.. WL u should thank me.. XD

well i wanna thank him for accompany me to queue.. not many good fren willing to do that u noe.. thank you very much ya bro.. hahaha.. and don forget my MONEY!!!! make it fast.. if not my mom gonna kill me.. =)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA finally congrats!!! lolz.. After all your hard work. hehe

    ReplyDelete