Friday, April 19, 2013

Perfect Company

Lately I have been thinking about the people around me. Be it friends, family, acquaintance or just strangers. I realized that I do not have someone who I can really talk to. I mean I do have people around me that care (or so I think) about my life but there isn't one that is truly interested with my life. Be it the mundane stuff, or things that I hold dear like my life views, the interest I have towards animals or things that I could not tell anyone because it doesn't feel right, like how I dislike certain things but don't know who or where to vent it out.

Sometimes I feel awfully alone (not emo) because even after so many people I've meet, I still can't find that someone who I can just be around with the whole day and still have something to talk about.

I think this life mission of finding that person is hard. And it doesn't help that I've begun to shut myself out from new people I met or old ones. I sometimes just feel that there isn't any reason to begin caring about someone else when it doesn't reciprocate. And it's frustrating when I'm just another person or a random stranger to them. I want to start caring for another and know that he/she is caring for me too. And that everything that I do, I'll think of them. And so will they. Be it a new restaurant, some new place they've been to or a new website they stumbled upon.

But alas, its never easy. Still, I won't give up looking for that perfect company...


2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I hate you but you know i care :p although im dumb and shit to you. you're dumb and shit to me too.

    ReplyDelete