Monday, April 15, 2013

The returned wanderer..

Randomly decided to blog-stalk my old haunts and was pleasantly surprised to find new posts. hahaha

How many years has it been? Lazy to count. Too late to do anything but yawn and type randomo on a rilly old blog.. lols

How far have we come since Form 6? Idk about you guys but it feels like I've come a thousand nautical miles. (its impossible to quantify human experience and express it in nautical miles, but I'm feeling poetic tonight. humor me) I've learned so much, done so much, loved and hated, gone places where I thought I wouldn't go.

It's been.. only 1221 days since STPM? (courtesy of the Dav's blog - he still has that counter ther. haha)

I miss Form 6 sometimes. And then I miss being in first year. Then second year. Then..

Grab every moment you can while you still can. Even the ones that hurt. Because
1) you'll never get them back. don't live in the past
2) hurting proves to you that you're human. and that you're alive.

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment