Monday, March 18, 2013

Dreams and what to make of it

I had the funkiest dream.

It was the end of the world, and we were in a modern space ship. Probably just waiting to die. I was with my wife (yes, I had a wife). Really beautiful but she was dying of cancer. (very tragic).


Her hair was falling and her body was weak. I was bringing her to a lounge where she could lay down more comfortably.

Then, a bunch of people came over to where we were and started making a ruckus. I was pretty mad because that moment felt really intimate when we were siting down side by side. Her lying on my shoulders and all.

So I made some signs hinting them that they should leave. But they did not get it. So I screamed at them. And they left.

And I woke up after that.

Really wonder what that means. Maybe it's a reflection of my love life. Strangers coming in the way and spoiling everything. Hahahaha. Or it's a sign that I really need to get a life.

2 comments:

  1. i dont know what to respond to your lameness.. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dream. It's not a reflection of my lameness but my cognitive faculty. And I sense envy from your part. :P

    ReplyDelete