Monday, March 18, 2013

I wonder.. @_@

Today i finally know what is way much more boring than taking sample and weigh!!! Its rechecking the moisture content analysis book.. =.="

Been doing that the whole day and im still not done... i really cant imagine how those accountant keep up with their work... everyday see figure... i sat down and start for few minutes i also give up d... hahahaha.. XD

My senior always tell me to enjoy my intern but i still cant find a way to enjoy it... its kinda boring... and yeah i felt like i been cleaning up someone rubbish all the time.. when they cant finish their job on time then ask me to do.. haizz... LIFE LIFE LIFE...

Worst part of all i woke up at least 5 times today when i was sleeping.. WTH!!! yesterday played futsal dam tired but cannot sleep soundly at all.. this suck and must wake up at 640..

Hopefully tomoro gonna be a better day... ADIOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment