Saturday, March 16, 2013

Incognito

I totally forgotten about this place. This place used to be fun. Used to be where we gathered. Used to be where we catch up on our lives. I like this place. I find it so hard to find a place to vent things out lately, until I found this place again.


 Everyone is watching us these days. Waiting for us to fall and make mistakes. And I find it more frustrating that there are people out there talking about us like they know who we are. People who we don't even bother asking their name. Babbling about us. And we thought we could trust them. How foolish.


I find it sad that we can't go back to the past. I liked it there. Things were much simpler. Mistakes were not made yet. Regrets not felt. Love not lost.


I find myself going back to the past again and again. There is something there I'm missing. Like a huge chunk of me. Which I left it back there. I wish I could get it back. And feel it again.


I definitely miss her. I miss being with her. I miss having just her by my side no matter what the odds. I took it for granted and now all is lost. Though it hurts like hell, we all move on. You do, she did and I probably will... someday. But I don't know why I keep finding myself reminiscing about it. Every sad song that I hear, it's about her. Oh how I wish those were merrier tunes that I'll sing to.


I guess I'll just keep going back. Until I find the day I look back up.


Hopefully by the time someone reads this, we are all happier and have moved on. No matter how hard the notion seems now. I'll miss her for sure but I can't stop here. It's unfair to lock her down, and it's unfair to lock my heart out... I'm sure I'll find someone. For better or for worse. She did. Guess it'll be my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment